Widely considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world, there’s a multitude of things to see and do here. From rich culture to haute couture, adventure, big walks, short strolls and a whole city of restaurants and bars just waiting for you.
- Why not turn back the clock and visit the Roman Baths for a fascinating journey through time.
- Sink into relaxation at the utterly spoiling Therma Bath Spa.
- Discover the then and now. Bath is just dripping with culture with a host of museums and galleries, including The Holburne Museum, The Fashion Museum, the Georgian era unwrapped at No.1 Royal Crescent and the Victoria Art Gallery for classic and contemporary art.
- Visit The Jane Austen Centre to explore the stories behind Britain’s favourite author.
- Stroll along the Bath Skyline Walk, a scenic six mile stroll with rolling hills, plunging valleys and some spectacular views of Bath.
- Climb the Abbey Tower and get a birds eye view of the city from 212 steps up.