In a county setting
Come here for the best of both worlds; the grandeur of a historic house with a very modern attitude to hospitality.
Just six miles from the world-heritage city of Bath with a delightful country setting, Homewood is one of the best locations for any meeting. Whether it’s a brain-busting board-level meeting or a more informal team-building event, we have a host of spaces, including our gardens, to choose from.
Day Delegate Rates
- One main meeting room
- Morning coffee with home-made pastries or fresh fruit
- Two-course delegate lunch with coffee served in Olio, or working buffet lunch in the meeting room
- Afternoon tea with fruit cake and home-made biscuits or fresh fruit
- Use of the hotel's on-site audiovisual equipment
- Unlimited wireless broadband access
24 Hour Delegate Rates
- Double Room for single occupancy
- All the above inclusions
Minimum delegate number of six applies.
Another lovely light and bright space for up to 30 guests, this room has dual French doors that lead out to the terrace where your team can mingle outdoors or enjoy a delicious BBQ cooked to perfection.
Tibby's House is a perfect small venue for a meeting in the grounds of the hotel for up to eight guests. Discreet, quiet and very cute, it's the ideal place for a cosy chat.