In a Country setting
Come here for the best of both worlds; the grandeur of a historic house with a very modern attitude to hospitality.
Just six miles from the world-heritage city of Bath with a delightful country setting, Homewood is one of the best locations for any meeting. Whether it’s a brain-busting board-level meeting or a more informal team-building event, we have a host of spaces, including our gardens, to choose from.
Day Delegate Rates
- One main meeting room
- Morning coffee with home-made pastries or fresh fruit
- Two-course delegate lunch with coffee served in Olio, or working buffet lunch in the meeting room
- Afternoon tea with fruit cake and home-made biscuits or fresh fruit
- Use of the hotel's on-site audiovisual equipment
- Unlimited wireless broadband access
24 Hour Delegate Rates
- Double Room for single occupancy
- All the above inclusions
Minimum delegate number of six applies.
A bright and airy space with lots of natural light, high ceilings and bay windows with garden views. This space can hold up to 40 guests, with doors that lead out to the terrace where your team can mingle outdoors or enjoy a delicious BBQ cooked to perfection.
Tibby's House is a perfect small venue for a meeting in the grounds of the hotel for up to eight guests. Discreet, quiet and very cute, it's the ideal place for a cosy chat.
Located on the lawns are three fabulous private Domes that can accommodate up to six guests. Available for a relaxed day meeting alongside lunch or dinner.