No.7 Upper Lansdown
The Mews in Bath city
Lansdown Crescent is a well-known example of Georgian architecture in Bath. Sitting quietly behind the crescent you'll find the Upper Lansdown Mews houses.
Just a ten minute saunter from Bath centre, this two-bedroom bolthole is brimming with the finest fixtures and finishes, complimented by a private terrace, mood lighting and artwork aplenty.
- Private terrace with Kamado Joe grill
- Ortigia Sicilia toiletries
- Flat screen smart TV's throughout
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- A supremely luxurious Super King bed, one of which can be twinable
- Hypnos Lansdowne Cashmere mattresses
- Nespresso coffee machine and kettle
- John Cullen Mood lighting
- Full Sky TV package, plus Apple TV & Sony sound bar
- Super soft bathrobes
- Dyson hairdryer
- Designated parking for one vehicle