The show-stopper of suites
Exclusively for April, discover the joys of a private hot tub on your own terrace, a brilliant place for bubbles and great chat, exclusively for April. Inside, choose from two designs, rustic cool with natural tones, stone walls and glass and mirrors at every turn or a bedroom with a more creative tones and art deco elegance.
All self-contained cottages have lovely big bathrooms with a freestanding bath and separate monsoon rain shower.
Please book our cottages directly with our team by calling or enquiring through our contact forms below.
- Local artisan welcome hamper
- Garden and spa views
- Smeg coffee machine and kettle
- Diptyque toiletries
- Flat screen TV
- Super soft bathrobes
- Hypnos Lansdowne Cashmere mattress
- Microwave and toaster in room
- Dyson hairdryer
- Dressing table and stool
- Mood lighting
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- A supremely luxurious Super King bed, some of which can be twinable
What's new, pussycat?
- Don't come knocking; although our cottages, spa and Olio terrace open from 12th April, the main hotel will remain closed until 17th May, you'll be able to access the reception for check in and check out only
- Minibar magnificence; pop us a message prior to arrival with your favourite beers and bubbles, we'll ensure everything is chilling in the fridge for your arrival
- Unmistakably naughty; our Olio terrace is open every day for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, don't worry; we have some parasols and heaters, as well as blankets if you want to wrap up
- Pure serenity; our spa will be open from 8am-8pm everyday, with the exception of our sauna and steam rooms (sad face), you'll have full access and full relaxation
- Leave it glistening; our team will ensure your room is glossy and new for your arrival, then it's your paradise for the duration and our team will not enter after check in
- Your beautiful four-legged friends are welcome anywhere in the grounds including our terrace, no doggy swimming in the spa though please.
From 12th April to 17th May