Whether you want to re-enact some crazy pub crawls, catch up with a stroll through some glorious gardens, immerse yourself in culture or bond over a beauty treatment, Bath has it all.
- Enjoy a blether together as you explore the 18th century Bonwood House and Gardens or the medieval Bishop’s Palace in Wells.
- Pretend you’re back in a history class at the Somerset Rural Life Museum.
- Take a peek behind TV scenes with the BBC Bristol Tours.
- Make sure you get a great night’s sleep and visit the Somerset Lavender Farm.
- Visit the famous UK beauty spot with caves and clifftops at Cheddar Gorge & Caves.
- Try your hand at glassmaking at Bath Aqua Glass.
- Petrol heads: Get behind the wheel and test your motoring skills at the Castle Combe Circuit.
- Spa yourself happy at the incredible Therma Bath Spa.