From toddlers to teenagers and every age in between, Bath is brimming full of activities to keep everyone entertained.
- For some real animal magic there is a plethora of places to take the kids including: Avon Valley Adventure, Longleat Safari Park where you can see lions, tigers, monkeys and more and Bristol Zoo.
- Test your collective brain power in an escape room such as Escape4fun and Bath Escape.
- Get outdoors and perhaps a little wet with some water adventures with Original Wild.
- Get on your bikes and explore the city on two wheels or jump in a canoe with Towpath Trail Bike and Canoe Hire.
- Grab a racket or club and head to the courts or golf course with Excel Tennis and Victoria Falls Adventure Golf.
- Get lost and found at the Beazer Maze.