Outlined below, we’ve prepared a list of the “new normal” to make sure our guests & staff alike are safe and secure. We have large open-air spaces where you can eat and drink; our outside terrace is packed full of fun complete with outdoor kitchen and bar, as well as barbecue Dining Domes perfect for 'bubbles' of up to six guests on our lawns
We are excited to welcome you to Homewood, please take a moment to review some of our changes you’ll experience during your stay.
Book with Confidence
At Homewood we have your back. Bookings are fully transferable to future dates with any deposits held used as credit regardless of the package terms booked.
- Prior to your arrival we will contact you with all the necessary information about your stay, our latest Covid-19 management processes, and information about the local area.
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay. These include a high temperature and a new and persistent cough.
Arrival & Check-in
- We will ask you for an estimated time of arrival to allow for an individual check in process to take place and limit the flow of guests and staff at reception at any one time, to ensure social distancing is upheld.
- We recommend all residents download the track and trace Covid-19 application to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
- You’ll notice as you enter subtle touches have been added to guide you through the house to keep everyone safe, this will be explained to you upon arrival. Please register your visit with track and trace via the QR code displayed.
- We have added perspex screens to our reception desks.
- Hand sanitising stations are provided at all entrances and in reception areas for you to use. We politely ask you to use these before entering Homewood & regularly throughout your stay.
- Our team members will wear protective face wear at all times
- Our arrival process has been streamlined to allow for a reduced-contact experience. Please note that we will only be accepting debit and credit cards to avoid the handling of cash.
- With your safety at the forefront of everything we do, we will provide you with a welcome pack on arrival detailing the hotels amenities and specific information relating to your stay with us.
- Please note we have thermometers at reception should you feel concerned at any point during your stay. Any of our guests or visitors displaying Covid-19 symptoms may be asked to leave the premises.
Public guest areas
- Extensive cleaning of shared surfaces will be conducted throughout the day and checked by our appointed Covid-19 officers.
- We require all guests to wear protective face wear when moving around the public areas
- We have equipped our restrooms with sanitising handwash at the basins & disposable hand towels. To avoid overcrowding in our restrooms, we ask that residents use the bathrooms in their bedrooms whenever possible.
- Throughout your stay we ask that you are mindful of social distancing, ensuring to maintain a distance of 1 metre plus from other guests.
- Every guestroom will be fully sanitised before each stay and sealed to ensure no contamination occurs prior to your arrival.
- Fabric items such as mattresses, pillows, cushions, carpet, chairs, and other furniture is sprayed with an approved sanitising solution, which is effective in killing Covid-19 but otherwise harmless.
- Linens, towels and robes are professionally washed on a high heat, with added sanitisation. Slippers and all consumables are replaced before each stay.
- Any printed material has been removed from the room, single use menus and information are available upon request
- Our housekeeping team will wear the appropriate PPE during cleaning your room and will not enter when you are present
- Should you prefer, our team will not enter the room during your stay. Please advise the reception team at check-in if you wish this to be the case.
- In order to keep you and our teams safe, we have added perspex screens in our reception
- Our full spa facilities are now open excluding our sauna and steam room with social distancing measures in place. We hope to open our sauna and steam room as soon as government guidance allows
- We limit the number of guests in each area at one time to ensure social distancing, with time slots for our outdoor pool
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned throughout the spa. Please use these when entering and leaving the spa
Restaurant & Bar
- When you stay with us you can dine in your room or in the designated dining areas and terrace
- We have extended our dining spaces to include our terrace to ensure all diners are a minimum of 1 metre plus apart.
- The maximum diners at any table is currently six guests or two households.
- If you are not a resident, you are still very welcome to dine with us, all that we ask is that you book your table in advance.
- We recommend all diners download the track and trace Covid-19 application to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
- We will be offering an à la carte breakfast and room service option for you to enjoy during your stay, which must be pre-ordered the night prior. To manage social distancing, we will agree a breakfast time with you when you arrive.
- All service will be table service as per government guidelines.
- A copy of your final account will be emailed to you on the morning of your departure
- To check out, all you need to do is return your room key to reception. We will automatically take payment for your stay using the debit or credit card details we hold on file.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitisers before departing.